Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gilles Marini?s Dancing advice

Gilles0930.jpg
As Dancing With the Stars? season eight runner-up, Gilles Marini has some words of wisdom for the latest bunch of celebrity contestants to make it to the final round ? don?t work too hard off the dance floor! ?I say concentrate on one thing. Don't pick up any projects on the side because DWTS can get really busy. I was offered so many projects when doing the show, and I said no to them because I wanted to show America that they can do what I do,? Gilles told In Touch at Pyrex?s Hottest Culinary Couple event in New York. Though he applauds Bristol Palin and Jennifer Grey?s gutsy performances, the Brothers & Sisters actor, who received a perfect score and a standing ovation for his infamously sexy tango with partner Cheryl Burke in 2009, is loyally rooting for Cheryl?s new partner, former NBA player Rick Fox, in season 11's competition. ?She taught me dances and created a new passion for me,? he added of the gorgeous pro dancer. ?I will always cheer for her.?

Desiree Dymond Izabella Miko Shannyn Sossamon Adrianne Palicki Mena Suvari

No comments:

Post a Comment