Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snooki Says Her New Boyfriend Isn't A 'Jersey Shore' 'Fame Whore'

As she filmed new season, 'he didn't like the cameras,' star admits.
By Kara Warner


Snooki
Photo: MTV News

Anyone who tuned into Thursday night's action- and f-bomb-packed premiere of the new season of "Jersey Shore" could see that those crazy kids will be providing their fans with plenty of outrageous moments equal to — and perhaps exceeding — the limits set in the first two seasons.

When MTV News caught up with the one and only Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi recently, she assured us that major drama will go down. But on a lighter, warm and fuzzy note, Polizzi also revealed that during the cast's crazy antics in Seaside Heights, the pint-sized dynamo met her new boyfriend.

"I did meet my boyfriend right now on the new season. I met him in Jersey a couple times at the club," she explained. "He didn't really like the cameras, so I thought he was a weirdo: He just wouldn't talk to me; he would just stare at me, so I was like, 'What's wrong with this kid?' "

She added that his reluctance to appear on the show made her like him even more.

"I found out after we were filming he didn't like the cameras, he wasn't comfortable, so I was like, 'Oh, that's a good thing. He's not a fame whore, and I don't want to date any of those guys,' " she said. "So I started hanging out with him, and we had a good time together, so we just started dating."

Speaking of fame whores, Snooki said now that the cast has become very recognizable, they have to be careful about who they meet.

"We actually had a lot of people trying to get into our house, hang out with us," Polizzi said. "I was like, 'I know why you're trying to hang out with us, so don't even try."

She also revealed that newcomer Deena had a harder time sussing out the disingenuous types, which viewers will see later in the season.

Don't miss "Jersey Shore," airing Thursday nights at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.

Related Videos

Rose McGowan Hayden Panettiere Penélope Cruz Nikki Reed Lindsay Price

No comments:

Post a Comment