Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reese Witherspoon: Ralph Lauren Lady

Keeping busy over the weekend, Reese Witherspoon was spotted imbibing in a bout of retail therapy at the Ralph Lauren store in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon (December 18).

The "Legally Blonde" beauty showed off her million dollar smile as she braved the rainy weather to take care of some last minute Christmas shopping.

The outing comes as Reese's new movie "How Do You Know" was just released in theaters - with the film landing in the fifth slot at the box office with an expected weekend take of $8.7 million.

During the course of her "How Do You Know" promotions, Miss Witherspoon spoke with USA Today about her 2006 split from ex-hubby Ryan Phillippe, saying, ?I don?t have anything to hide. I don?t feel shame or embarrassment for the things I?ve gone through. What experience have I had that millions of other women haven?t had? And men, too. There?s nothing rarefied about my experience. We?re all just people.?

The 34-year-old added of married life, ?I don?t think about the marriage thing as much. But it would be nice. I believe in it. I really do. It kind of redefines itself for you. I?m more clear, or realistic, about what it is.?

Tara Conner Naomi Watts Amanda Marcum Majandra Delfino Jessica Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment